Welcome to the residential website of Wilders Close in Surrey Heath (GU16), nearby the town of Camberley in the United Kingdom (see map below).
This website is maintained by some of the residents, and is not updated frequently. Rather it is a mostly static, informational site which extracts information from other relevant Internet resources and local services which have dynamic content relevant to the residents of Wilders Close. This website is reviewed at least once a month.
If you would like to see more information, then please contact us and we can consider your ideas and suggestions.
- 3 minutes walk from the nearest bus stop
- 5 minutes drive from Junction 4 on the M3 Motorway
- 15 minutes walk from either Camberley or Frimley train station
- typically 20 minutes drive from London Heathrow airport
- typically 45 minutes by train from central London – see rail services
- under an hour drive from the sea port city of Portsmouth
- nearby major towns, hubs, cities and coastal locations
Places of Interest
Camberley is situated within mixed surroundings of small village parishes to large urban districts like Ascot, Bagshot, Crowthorne, Farnborough, Frimley Green, Lightwater, Mytchett, Sandhurst, Virgina Water and Windlesham, and is in the vicinity of numerous notable English towns, tourist landmarks and settlements within just a 15 miles radius of Wilders Close – such as the Basingstoke Canal, Chobham Common, Farnborough International Airport, Frimley Lodge Park, Frimley Park Hospital, RAF Odiham, Royal Ascot racecourse, Royal Military Academy Sandhurst, Thorpe Park, Virginia Water lake, Wentworth Club (golf course), Windsor Castle, Windsor Great Park, and the famous Surrey Hills, an ‘area of outstanding natural beauty’ – to name just a few!